Saturday, March 2, 2013

Why the Different Look

So I've gotten a little fancy and moved to Blogger for posting all my blog entries on both this site and Cyber Weapons. The fancy part is that I've removed the traditional inflexible component used to manage the 10GbE.net blog and replaced it with a PHP widget that drains the content dynamically from my 10GbE Blogger account. Now I can post once and it automatically shows up in both places. I then migrated all my old relevant posts from 10GbE.net into the 10GbE Blogger site. It's either cool, or I've confused you.

Sorry there's been nothing new this week yet on the 10GbE front, I was at RSA in San Francisco all week, and focused on Cyber Security.  I'll be posting something shortly on this topic, but I'm still completing the research so stay tuned, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment